Exceptional quality, exceptional service, all while exceeding our expectations for our graphic design, content writing, website design and SEO needs. They have done a fab job & exceeded our expectations in every way. They are honest, straightforward, & they take care of ALL your needs quickly, they are reliable, you can count on them and most of all, they do everything they say they will do, no BS.”
The BigTecha team has done an awesome job on our SEO project and we are very happy to see such fantastic results. We are ranking on the first page of google within just 3 months of opting for their SEO plan. I look forward to continuing this great engagement with them.”
Cloudflare CDN Setup + WordPress Website Core Speed Optimization with any WP Theme
Suggested price: ₹9,500.00
Cloudflare CDN can easily 3x any WordPress website speed provided it already has some level of optimization at your source website level. Using Cloudflare’s Automatic Platform Optimization (APO) which is US$ 5 per month plan available with Cloudflare, you can speed up your WordPress.com site by up to 300% through caching, asset optimization, and more. Cloudflare caches your site across their entire global network and optimizes your assets giving your website visitors and users a speedy experience no matter where they are located in the world. All this doesn’t have to be so overwhelming now that we’re here to help. We’re subject matter experts and can help you boost site speed and in turn increase traffic and sales on your WordPress website.
Refund Policy- This Fee is 100% refundable if no work is done or we have not started any project related tasks for the initial 4 days from the date of receipt.
Project Acceptance Policy – At our agency, we reserve the right to decline the project if we feel the price quoted does not accurately reflect the value of the work. In this case we will issue a no questions asked full refund for the amount paid at the time of sending us the quote (we do accept payments in advance even for quotes as this can highly increase your chances of being accepted and shows your seriousness towards the project). Further, the good news is, we shall never decline after your project quote acceptance and literally go all out to serve your project needs. The email regarding acceptance is treated as final acceptance from our side which is also documented in our project work scope agreement. We value transparency and honesty in all of our business dealings. Contact us if you have any questions about pricing or the value of the work being done.
If you are having difficulty determining a fair price for your service project needs, you may want to consider the following factors:
- The complexity of the project: Projects that require more time, effort, and resources will generally cost more than simpler projects.
- Your experience and expertise: More experienced designers with a strong portfolio may be able to charge higher rates than newer designers.
- The market rate: Researching the going rate for similar services in your area can help you determine a fair price.
- Your overhead costs: Don’t forget to factor in your overhead costs, such as equipment and software expenses, when pricing your services.
Boost Your Site Speed
Cloudflare CDN can easily 3x any WordPress website speed provided it already has some level of optimization at your source website level.
Using Cloudflare's Automatic Platform Optimization (APO) which is US$ 5 per month plan available with Cloudflare, you can speed up your WordPress.com site by up to 300% through caching, asset optimization, and more. Cloudflare caches your site across their entire global network and optimizes your assets giving your website visitors and users a speedy experience no matter where they are located in the world.
The only downside is, this setup and integration is complicated and can even break your website or actually make it even more sluggish if not implemented properly. The good news is we're here to help. We've integrated Cloudflare on hundreds of different WordPress websites with an array of different WordPress themes like Elementor, GeneratePress, Divi, Blocksy, Beaver Builder, Flatsome, WP Bakery, and many more across WordPress repository and outside including the themes on Themeforest. The issue is not only with themes but also with each site setup as its different and we need to consider other critical aspects like caching, plugin conflict, static and dynamic content conflict and much more. All this doesn't have to be too overwhelming now that we are here to help.
Step-by-step project process for the Cloudflare APO installation and configuration service to leverage all Cloudflare APO features for best possible speed, performance and security:
- Form Filling: The customer will fill out a project form providing information such as their name, company name, email, phone number, and website URL and other project related information.
- Initial Consultation: We do provide phone support so if the customer wants he can contact our agency to discuss the project and provide us with the necessary information about their website, including domain name, hosting provider, and current caching and security plugins in use.
- Initial Assessment and Preparation: Our team will prepare the necessary resources and access to the website. We will also conduct an initial assessment of your website to determine the best configuration settings for Cloudflare APO that match with your theme, caching and security plugin, etc.
- DNS Verification: We will verify the DNS of your website by adding the necessary DNS records provided by Cloudflare to your domain registrar's account to make sure that your website is correctly pointed to Cloudflare's servers.
- Installation: We will install Cloudflare APO on your website's domain and configure the settings to optimize performance and security.
- Integration: We will integrate Cloudflare APO with your website's caching plugin (if applicable) to ensure seamless integration and optimal performance.
- Leveraging Cloudflare APO features: We will leverage all Cloudflare APO features such as Page Rules, Browser Cache Expiration, Brotli Compression, Minification, and more to best match your theme, caching and security plugin and get maximum speed, performance and security.
- Testing and Verification: Our team will test and verify the website's performance and security after Cloudflare APO is installed and configured.
- Finalization: Once the testing and verification are complete, we will provide you with a report of the results and any recommendations for further optimization. We will also provide you with instructions on how to manage and monitor Cloudflare APO on your own.
- Follow-up: Our agency will be available for any follow-up questions or assistance you may need to ensure the smooth running of your website with Cloudflare APO.
Please note that this is a general process and the actual steps may vary based on the specific requirements of the project and the specific website. The estimated time for completion is 2-3 business days, depending on the complexity of the website and the availability of the necessary information and access.
Please bear in mind there are two steps to this process -
- WordPress Website Core Speed Optimization - this 1st step is requisite for the second step of Cloudflare APO integration. Without this step we cannot achieve the desired result. Core website speed optimization at the source level is a highly technical task and requires expertise and technical know-how, especially when in the case of WordPress websites, but it doesn't have to be so overwhelming now that we are here to help. So don't let this hold you back. After the completion of the core speed optimization step, you will see a noticeable speed increase in your website even without Cloudflare installed. This step is important and will help Cloudflare to further significantly increase the speed, performance and security of your website when its served from all across the world.
- Cloudflare APO Integration with your website and host - Cloudflare's Automatic Platform Optimization (APO) which is US$ 5 per month plan available with Cloudflare. You will need to buy this plan your self here and its not included in our package. Once you buy this plan and pay our fee, we shall get right down to driving results.
What does this service include and exclude?
- Website Core speed optimization best practices which increase website speed and performance even without Cloudflare APO installed, etc.
- Cloudflare APO installation and configuration to leverage best possible results for speed, performance and security.
- Installation and performance driven configuration for 1 or 2 popular premium caching plugins provided by us for absolutely free to you for a maximum period 6 months irrespective if you continue with our service or not. The subscription to these plugins will continue to remain free if you subscribe to our speed maintenance package for a really low renewal 6 monthly recurring fee which can be cancelled at any time.
- Installation and best possible configuration for any other caching plugin of your choice (in this case you may need to opt for the subscription of the pro version of the other caching plugin you need, if applicable).
- Any task, customization, service or product outside of the scope of our work and WordPress website speed optimization and Cloudflare integration, in this case.
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) implementation
- Website hosting services
- Cloudflare Image optimization. However, you can use other free image optimization plugins for this purpose which will work just as well as Cloudflare's image optimization technology.
- Any other CDN integration other than Cloudflare.
Project Timeline, Support and Maintenance:
- The estimated time for completion is minimum 2-3 to maximum 7-10 business days, depending on the complexity of the website and the availability of the necessary information and access.
- 30 days of free support after the project is completed.
Requirements or Pre-requisites:
- The website should be accessible for the duration of the project for testing and configuration.
- The website should have a valid Cloudflare account.
- A valid Cloudflare APO subscription from here. (this subscription fee of USD 5 per month is paid to Cloudflare directly by you and is not included in our package)
- Account access details of your domain provider.
- Your hosting account and FTP access details may or may not be needed, but you must agree to provide this, if required. (we can ourselves get all this information from your hosting provider if you give us access).
- The client should provide the necessary access to the website's files and databases for the configuration process.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.